Speaking & Training Portfolio: Featured Projects
- "How to Write Proposals That Seal Deals," delivered at the first-ever Independent Speechwriters Summit presented by the Professional Speechwriters Association at Georgetown University, Washington, D.C. (2018)
- "Take A.I.M. — A Better, Faster Way to Create Your Next Presentation," delivered at the Internal Comms Pro Retreat: Refurbishing Your Work, Company & Story, sponsored by Cerkl (2018)
- "What to Say When You Have Too Much to Say," a presentation to Women in Business Networking (2017)
- "Write to Persuade Passive Candidates," a two-part program (lecture and writing workshop) delivered to the Greater Cincinnati Human Resources Association (2015)
- "How to Make Your Next Speech a Strategic Speech," delivered to Executive Dialogue Group 1, Dayton Area Chamber of Commerce (2015)
- "Win Them Over: How to Persuade and Influence People," delivered at the Leading Ladies Luncheon at the Dayton VA Medical Center (2015)
- "Keep It Sticky! How to Make Your Next Speech the Talk of the Town," delivered at a Women in Business Networking Lunch-N-Learn (2014)
- "Anatomy of a Blog Post," presented on Social Media Saturday for Women in Business Networking (2014)
- "Smart Leaders Ask Great Questions," delivered at the Sizzlin' Summer Seminar for HR Professionals at Edison Community College (2013)
- "Discipline is the Deciding Factor: How to Build the Muscle of Your Mind to Do More, Live More, Be More," a 90-minute presentation and workshop delivered at the Women in Business Networking Leadership Conference (2019)
- "The Freelance Survivors: Secrets from Independent Speechwriters Who Have Made It This Far (Knock Wood)," delivered with co-presenter Janet Stovall at the World Conference of the Professional Speechwriters Association (2017)
- "Talk the Talk: Communication Secrets of Great Women Leaders Revealed," delivered at the Women in Business Networking Professional Development Conference (2010)
"I learned more about speechwriting in one hour from Teresa Zumwald than I did in college or have in my professional career. Thank you!"
Organization Solutions, LLC
"Thank you so much for inspiring, informing and inviting the Leading Ladies of the Dayton VA to reflect on influence. Your presentation was so warmly received and highly regarded!"
With respect and admiration,
Dayton VA Medical Center
"All I heard were raving reviews of the content, delivery and practical application of your program!"
Human resources executive
Webinars and Q&A interviews
- "The Art of Corporate Speechwriting with Teresa Zumwald, Award-Winning Speechwriter, Coach and B2B Storyteller," on Chuck Chats, an internal communications blog interview hosted by Chuck Gose (2019)
- "Chuck Chats Executive Comms Expert Panel: Helping Leaders Communicate," an interactive webinar featuring Chuck Gose, Teresa Zumwald, Jason Anthoine and Priya Bates (2019)
- "How to Wrestle Down the Beast: Your Next Big Hairy Audacious Presentation," a live interview with Kit Pang of BostonSpeaks (2017)
- "How to Captivate Your Next Audience," a live interview with Elena Rahrig for her Transform Mastermind Team (2016)
Emcee, panel and roundtable facilitation
- Panelist for "Independent Speechwriting: Breaking in, Staying in and Staying Happy," on how to market your services with imagination (and joy), at the first-ever Independent Speechwriters Summit presented by the Professional Speechwriters Association at Georgetown University, Washington, D.C. (2018)
- Emcee for "Together We Climb," the Women in Business Networking Leadership Conference (2017)
- Panel facilitator for "Defining Your Leadership Legacy: A Panel of Experts," with panelists Anita Emoff, Cassie Barlow, Shannon Isom and Nan Whaley, at the Women in Business Networking Leadership Conference (2017)
- Facilitator for "Creating and Communicating at Compelling Message: A New Twist on the Old 'Elevator Speech,'" at the Women in Business Networking Professional Development Conference (2015)
- Emcee for the Women of Distinction Awards presented by Girl Scouts of Western Ohio (2014)
- Panel facilitator for "What's in Her Bag," with panelists Cheryl McHenry, Diane Ewing, Judi Law, Patricia McDonald and Lilly Phillips, at the fundraiser for Clothes That Work sponsored by Women in Business Networking (2013)
"You are a master – your confidence and professionalism are balanced with your humor and approachability. A very entertaining and informative speech. Fantastic job!"
"Thank you for the wonderful facilitation … you and your topic were a total success. You certainly have the ‘wow’ factor when you present!"
JEANNE PORTER, FOUNDER
Women in Business Networking
"Your participation as a roundtable facilitator brought great success. You added an extra-special element to the conference day. Thank you for your commitment!"
Better Business Bureau Dayton/Miami Valley