We’re so proud of the work we’ve done for our clients for more than three decades.
Check out some of our featured projects in speechwriting, speech coaching, executive communications, and speaking and training.
- Diversity, equity and inclusion speeches
- Change management speeches
- Executive addresses
- Keynote speeches
- Motivational speeches
- Award acceptance remarks
- Fundraising speeches
- TED Talks
- Speaker introductions
- Other speeches: groundbreaking ceremonies and building dedications, weddings/anniversaries, welcome remarks, retirement remarks, video Q&A
- Commencement address
- Product launch live-streaming video keynote
- State-of-the-company address
- Change management kickoff
- For an investor
- For a C-suite leader
- For a national wholesaler
- For an executive director
- For a board chair
- Association conferences
- Employee meetings
- Leadership conference
- Lecture and workshop for small business owners
- "Ask the expert" session
- B2B webinar
- "His words were falling flat"
- "Emotional sabotage"
- "No vocal variety"
- "Fast talker"
- Strategic communications
- Talking points
- Opinion pieces and statements
- Blog posts and LinkedIn articles
Speaking & Training
- General sessions
- Breakout sessions
- Webinars and Q&A interviews
- Emcee, panel and roundtable facilitation
"I really like it, and I LOVE the clarity of my services. Thank you for helping me!"
RHONDA REAGH, PH.D.
Reagh and Associates
"We certainly have received great ROI on both speeches! Got the messages far and wide."
"Your services are worth every penny!"
New Horizon Strategies
Since 1989, we’ve served more than 90 clients in almost every conceivable industry.
Chances are we’ve already done work in your space.
See some of the great clients we’ve had the privilege to serve in:
- Technology | Engineering | Manufacturing | R&D | Automotive
- Wholesale Distribution | B2B | Professional Services
- Associations | Nonprofits
- Education | Health Care
- Public Agencies
- Advertising | Marketing | PR
“I’m good to go. Thanks again for all the hard work on this presentation. I look forward to presenting the plan to the group!”
"In short, I love your ideas. Let’s proceed!!"
"Words cannot express how impressed I was with you and your service! You are THE BEST! Thank you for all you did for me, and thank you as well for working under such a tight time frame! I really look forward to the next time we work together!"
Regional, national and international organizations have recognized projects completed by Zumwald & Company for their creativity, quality and results.
Check out our awards in these categories:
- Cicero Speechwriting Awards from Vital Speeches of the Day
- Other speechwriting awards
- Awards for collateral
- Awards for articles
- Awards for interviews
- Book awards
“You’re a joy to work with.”
Take Two Productions
“His message was one of the best I've ever heard him share. I'm fully aware that you were heavily involved. Again, wonderful job.”
"Both speeches look great! Thanks for your timely response and efforts on pulling these together!"