And when you inspire, they remember.
Are you telling the right stories?
In business today, everything starts with a story. Or it should.
Stories can answer the most fundamental questions about a business:
- Who was your founder?
- How did you get started?
- What did you do to grow?
- What obstacles has your company faced?
- What’s the best thing that ever happened at your company?
- What’s the worst thing that ever happened at your company?
- What is your company’s greatest achievement?
- Why did you decide to offer this product?
- How did you create that invention?
- Why do you deliver that service?
- How will this product change your life?
- How did you win that customer?
- What did you do to solve this customer’s problem?
- What’s the best thing you ever did for a customer?
- Have you ever lost a customer?
- How do you delight your customers every day?
- What are you most proud of?
- Why do you do what you do?
But stories can do so much more:
- Stories command attention.
- Stories engage.
- Stories surprise.
- Stories delight.
- Stories teach.
- Stories persuade.
- Stories inspire ideas.
- Stories change behavior.
But most importantly in business?
So what’s the problem?
Good corporate stories are hard to come by!
Many are boring and lifeless.
Long and rambling.
Vague and formulaic.
If your corporate stories continue to disappoint – without compelling characters, action and conflict – we can help:
- White Papers
We get right to the meat because we know how to research. Think. And ask good questions.
REALLY good questions.
(And then some more.)
We don’t give up.
We know exactly how to finesse the language to engage both readers and skimmers.
And how to make stories relevant, purpose-driven and outcomes-based for business.